Sculpwood Epoxy Putty 1.89 L
SculpWood Putty is a 2-component, solvent free, kneadable epoxy. It is moldable, carvable, lightweight, strong, and exhibits excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates. It is easily sanded and will accept paint, screws and nails.
- Use to replace rotted or chipped away wood; cracks and other cosmetic defects in window and door sills, frames, railings, furniture, etc.
- Will not shrink or become brittle after curing.
- Features a convenient 1:1 mixing ratio.
- Resin and hardener are easily mixed by hand.
- Can be easily shaped and tooled: will not slump or sag. Once cured can be sanded, carved or machined.
- Can be primed and painted to match an existing finish.
- Once cured will hold fasteners, nails, screws, etc.
- Part of the EndRot Wood Restoration System by System Three for permanent, non-structural repairs to rot and insect damaged architectural components.
Use SculpWood Putty for replacing missing sections of windowsills, frames and furniture or for adding new sections to existing structures.
|Cure Time||8/10 hrs|
|Set Time||60 mins|
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 1610K20
- Weight: 1.00kg
- Dimensions: 15.24cm x 15.24cm x 24.50cm
- SKU: 23132