Use Rot Fix to penetrate deep into deteriorated and rotted wood creating a strong, solid base for restoration. After Rot Fix application, replace missing sections with System Three SculpWood.
Rot Fix is an easy to use, low viscosity epoxy wood sealer, primer, and consolidant for repair and restoration of rotted, deteriorated, dried out or spongy wood. RotFix creates a sound, waterproof base for repair and restoration filler putty. A unique measuring/application bottle is included with each 24 ounce RotFix kit. With this bottle you can accurately measure, mix and apply RotFix in batches from two ounces to 7 ounces.
- 100% solids formulation is low odor and solvent free.
- Flows like water for superior penetration into wood and most porous materials.
- Two part system features an easy 2:1 mixing ratio.
- Apply by pouring or brush.
- Reliably cures at temperatures as low as 35°F.
- Can be used on damp wood.
- Use to harden soft, "punky”, wood as a base for further repair.
- Seals wood permanently to prevent future moisture penetration.
|Cure Time||8 hrs|
|Set Time||30 mins|
|Mixing Ratio||100:50 by volume. 100:43 by weight.|
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 1500K40
- Weight: 1.00kg
- Dimensions: 6.50cm x 12.00cm x 21.00cm
- SKU: 23127