System Three ClearCoat Epoxy Resin
- Brand:System Three Epoxies
- Product Code:0800K
- Availability:In Stock
- •Mix Ratio by Weight: 100:43
- •Total Solids: 100%
- •Mixed Viscosity: 400 cps
- •Minimum Application Temperature: 60°F (16°C)
- •Tensile Strength, psi: 7,800
- •Tensile Elongation at Break: 8%
- •Flexural Strength, psi: 12,000
- •Flexural Modulus, psi: 375,000
- •Compressive Strength, psi: Yield 13,000
- •Failure: 26,000
- •Coverage See Appendix A
- •Minimum Application Temperature: 50°F (10°C)
- •Minimum Application Temperature with 2% Turbo Cure: 45°F (7°C)
- •Gel Time @ 77°F (25°C): 60 Minutes (100g mixture)
- •Gel Time @ 77°F (25°C) with 2% Turbo Cure: 30 Minutes (100g mixture)
- •Tack FreeTime Thin Film @ 77°F (25°C): 48 Hours
- •Full Cure @ 77°F (25°C): 72 Hours
Clear Coat is an extremely low viscosity, water white, "penetrating" epoxy system. Clear Coat cures to a brilliantly clear, very tough finish without the usual "amine blush" associated with some epoxy resin films. Clear Coat contains no volatile solvents.
Turbo Cure may be added speed up cures during cold weather. Use a maximum of 1 fluid ounce per quart of resin. A two part epoxy coating and laminating resin for use in marine and woodworking applications. Use as a sealer, topcoat, saturation coat or tie-coat.
• Features a convenient 2:1 mixing ratio.
• A clear, almost water-white, solvent-free epoxy system.
• Cures to a clear, glossy, blush-free surface.
Clear Coat is ideal for clear coating wood, and the wetting out of fiberglass cloth for bright finished boats. Use as a build coat for clear linear polyurethane or varnish coatings and as a penetrating first coat for blister repair on fiberglass boats. Use also for those applications that require a long pot life and low viscosity. Use Clear Coat as the sole epoxy system to make wood strip canoes and kayaks. Protect Clear Coat from moisture during cure to avoid water spotting.
Clear. We offer epoxy dispersed pigments in black, white, red, yellow, blue, brown, and green so you can make your own colored epoxy.
ClearCoat hardeners ship as hazardous and will incur additional charges when shipped via air. Ground shipments generally do not have additional hazard charges. We will contact you with the details of any additional charges before shipping your order.