System Three Quick Cure Epoxy Adhesive
- Brand:System Three Epoxies
- Product Code:1010K
- Availability:In Stock
- Mix Ratio by Volume: 100:100
- Mix Ratio by Weight: 100:97
- Total Solids: 100%
- Mixed Viscosity: 10,500 cps
- Tensile Lap-Shear Strength (Aluminum/Aluminum), psi: 1,850
- Heat Deflection Temperature: 101°F (38°C)
- Maximum Service Temperature: 125°F (52°C)
- Coverage @ 20mil Glue Line: 80 ft2/gal (2 m2/L)
- Minimum Application Temperature: 40°F (5°C)
- Gel Time @ 77°F (25°C):
- Quick Cure 5: 4-5 Minutes (30g mixture)
- Quick Cure 15: 10-12 Minutes (30g mixture)
- Tack Free @ 77°F (25°C):
- Quick Cure 5: 5 Minutes
- Quick Cure 15: 15 Minutes
Quick Cure is the standard quick setting "five or fifteen minute epoxy" system. Mix at a 1:1 by volume ratio. Quick Cure is ideal for all small jobs requiring a strong bond and rapid cure. Quick Cure is highly water resistant but not waterproof. Quick Cure is quite thick, but is easily measured by squeezing equal sized lumps from the convenient application bottles.
Quick Cure-15 will give you some additional working time over the 5-minute product. Larger sizes of Quick Cure 5 and 15 are available, contact Customer Service.
- • A two-component, solvent-free, epoxy/polymercaptan adhesive system.
- • Mix at a convenient 1:1 ratio.
- • Ideal for all small jobs requiring a strong bond and rapid cure.
- • An excellent gap filling adhesive.
- • Highly water resistant but not waterproof.
- • Cures at lower temperatures.
- • Available in cartridges that dispense with a conventional caulking gun.
Use Quick Cure for installing bungs, repairing missed staple holes prior to fiberglassing, "tack welding" wood, and for those other glue jobs, which require a fast cure. Do not use below the water line unless protected by an over coating like SilverTip Laminating Resin, STR General Purpose Epoxy, Clear Coat, etc.
Amber. We offer epoxy dispersed pigments in black, white, red, yellow, blue, brown, and green so you can make your own colored epoxy.
SB-112 hardeners ship as hazardous and will incur additional charges when shipped via air. Ground shipments generally do not have additional hazard charges. We will contact you with the details of any additional charges before shipping your order.