System Three Mirror Coat Epoxy Resin
MirrorCoat is a pourable, self-leveling bar and tabletop coating.
- • Easy application
- • Cures crystal clear
- • Exceptionally tough; scratch resistant, waterproof, alcohol proof
- • A single application give the appearance of multiple coats of varnish
- • 100% solids; no solvents, low odor
- • Apply multiple coats to create striking three dimensional effects
- • Can be applied over wood, ceramic, stone, concrete and properly prepared metal surfaces
- • Repairable, scratches can be buffed out
How much do I need? Four and one-half ounces per square foot. For example, a 3-quart kit will give a 20-square-foot surface a 60mil (.060 inches) thick coating (approximate).
Bar Top Coating Project
Clear, black, white, red, yellow, blue, brown, and green.
MirrorCoat hardeners ship as hazardous and will incur additional charges when shipped via air. Ground shipments generally do not have additional hazard charges. We will contact you with the details of any additional charges before shipping your order.
- Mix Ratio by Volume: 100:50
- Mix Ratio by Weight: 100:44
- Total Solids: 100%
- Mixed Viscosity: 700cps
- Hardness, Shore D (72 hrs.): 80
- Coverage @ 60 mils: 26 sq. ft./gal (0.67 sq. m/L)
- Minimum Application Temperature: 60°F (16°C)
- Heat Deflection Temperature: 140°F (60°C)
- Tack Free Time Thin Film @77°F (25°C): 24 hours
- Gel Time @77°F (25°C): 40 minutes (100g mixture)
- Full Cure @77°F (25°C): 72 Hours (100g mixture)
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 0500K
- Weight: 0.45kg
- Dimensions: 12.70cm x 5.08cm x 20.32cm