Devcon Flexane 80 features low shrink and high chemical and abrasion resistance. It is ideal for creating flexible molds and holding fixtures.The Flex-Add additive may be used with Flexane 80 Liquid to produce a lower durometer castable urethane.
The Flex-Add additive may be used with Flexane 80 Liquid to produce a lower durometer castable urethane.
- Cures to a tough, medium-hard rubber (Hardness 87 Shore A)
- Easy-to-mix; smoothly trowels
- Service temperatures to 180°F in dry environments and 120°F in wet environments
- Bonds to metal, concrete, rubber, wood, and fiberglass surfaces
- Used with Flexane® primers for maximum adhesion to metal, rubber, and concrete surfaces
Available: Putty or Liquid & 80 or 94 Durometer
(Flexane Additive can be used with the 80 to reduce durometer to as low as 30)
Sizes: 1 & 4 LB
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 15800 Liqiud 15820 Putty
- Weight: 0.50kg
- Dimensions: 6.00in x 3.00in x 4.00in