Handi-Tread Aluminium Non-Skid Surface 30"
The unique construction of Handi-Treads provides the best slip, trip and fall prevention Its raised button surface grips on to your shoe or foot and provides instant traction, which no other company can offer. Furthermore, Handi-Treads are lightweight, consume just seconds to install, and look quite attractive. They are the ideal cost-effective solution because they are more durable than non slip grit tape and grip paint and will not need replacing. Also, because our treads are made of aluminum, they won’t rust or corrode.
HandiTreads Can be Used Everywhere: Work, Home and Public Areas
Handi-Treads can be mounted at work, at home and many other applications. At work they can be used in hazardous areas, and industrial/commercial locations where slips may occur. At home they can be used both inside and out to prevent slips trips and falls due to weather, rotting stairs, and more. Handi-Treads work great in winter with the ice and snow. Public parks, zoos and outdoor areas are perfect for treads where trails, ramps, or stairs become wet and muddy.
- Dimensions: 3.75” wide x 30” long
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Aluminum construction with 4 way traction surface
- For use on any surface: wood, concrete, masonry, metal etc.
- 8 mounting holes drilled into surface for easy installation (screws not included)
- #8 stainless steel screws recommended for wood; Tapcon® anchors recommended for concrete installation.
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: NST-100.
- Weight: 0.80kg
- Dimensions: 121.92cm x 12.70cm x 2.54cm