FLEXIBLE HEAVY-DUTY COATING
MAINTAIN YOUR HOME’S MOST ELEGANT FEATURE
A beautiful pond can be the centerpiece of your home. It adds a level of elegance, adventure, and intrigue that can’t be gained from any other property feature.
Unfortunately, all it takes is a single leak to turn that tasteful centerpiece into a barren, unfruitful eyesore. By offering unmatched protection against leaks, Liquid Rubber’s NeoPond Sealant will ensure your pond remains a source of joy and beauty for years to come.
This Easy-to-Apply Waterproof Membrane Preserves Your Home’s Character
A pond is often a pronounced aspect of your home’s character. It can add life to a front garden, and it can turn an empty yard into a miniature ecosystem full of nature. That’s why Liquid Rubber is dedicated to maintaining the integrity of your pond.
With NeoPond Sealant, you’ll receive a fully submersible, fish- and plant-safe waterproofing membrane that protects your pond from the devastating leaks that can rob your home of such elegance.
And no expert is required when using Liquid Rubber’s NeoPond Sealant. Specially-designed to be applied like a paint, this sealant adds unrivaled protection to your pond in a few simple steps.
Provides Safety for Your Family, Pets, and More
Just like quality, safety is paramount to Liquid Rubber. It’s our mission to deliver durable, high-performance products that never lose sight of the fact that the safety of your loved ones is most important.
Our NeoPond Sealant is no exception. Containing no solvents and ultra-low VOCs, this water-based sealant provides uncompromising safety when it comes to your family, your pets, and the environment.
With Liquid Rubber’s NeoPond Sealant, you don’t have to sacrifice quality, safety, or appearance when it comes to preserving the centerpiece of your home.
- USED FOR:Waterproofing area’s to be submerged or in frequent ponding area’s. Common applications include ponds and water features
- See DIY APPLICATIONS for more specific info
- EASY TO APPLY - Basically just like painting except you use heavy coats to build up your waterproof membrane. Open the container and start using. You can close the container and use later if you have left over material. No pot life or working time like 2 component products. Apply by Brush, Roller or Good Quality Paint Sprayer
- HIGHLY FLEXIBLE - UV Stable - Easier to apply and requires less product than competitive products to achieve a fully submersible, fish and plant safe, waterproofing membrane
- Avoid intense sunlight when applying (during exceptionally hot days, consider applying in the morning or evenings)
- Surface must be clean and dry
- Apply next heavy coat when it's dry to touch (typically 4-6 hours), make sure there is no uncured material underneath.
- Generally you can apply 1-2 coats per day
- Apply all material until you use up the required amount
- Do not combine other products or top coat
- Do not apply if rain is forecast within 24 hrs
- Use Liquid Rubber Concrete Etch on Concrete
- Use Liquid Rubber Deck Cleaner on Wood
- Use Liquid Rubber EPDM Primer for EPDM pond liner.
- Use Multi-Purpose Primer for PVC, Wood and Concrete Surfaces to reduce moisture drive
- Apply above 10C/50F
- Curing time depends on temperature, humidity and airflow
- Apply next coat(s) as soon as possible, when dry to the touch, not allowing extended time between if possible
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast, or if rain is expected within 24 hours
- Reinforce seams, joints, cracks... with Geo-Textile or Seam Tape
- Allow 3-5 days before filling/water testing depending on conditions
Apply minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 40 sq ft (3.7 sq/m). It should require around 3-4 heavy coats to achieve a 30 mil. (0.75 mm) (DFT) membrane. 200 sq ft final thickness per 5G pail
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: LRNP
- Weight: 5.45kg
- Dimensions: 20.32cm x 20.32cm x 22.86cm