C-POXY 5 is a general purpose structural-unfilled-fast setting epoxy adhesive.
Two Part 5 Minute Epoxy Adhesive C-Poxy 5 by CECCORP is a 250 mL general purpose structural-unfilled-fast setting epoxy glue. Recommended for bonding metals, ceramics, stone, glass, concrete, wood, fiberglass and many plastics such as polyester, ABS, rigid PVC (not suitable for PTFE-PP-PE and rubbers).
- Directions for use: Part A and B need to be mixed thoroughly in the correct volume ratio for 1 minute before use. Gel time of the mixed product is 4-6 minutes at room temperature. Parts requiring bonding should be assembled and kept close without any stress. Assembling is continued until full curing takes place. Excess of the product can be cleaned with Acetone or any solvent-based cleaner compatible with the substrates to bond.
- Storage: Product must be kept in a cool and dry room at 10°C to 25°C.
- Shelf life: 2 years in unopened packaging at +5°C / +27°C.
- Safety and handling: Consult Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) before use.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: CEC-C5-250
- Weight: 0.50kg
- Dimensions: 6.00in x 4.00in x 2.00in