The 3DPrintMill (Creality CR-30) is a cross between a traditional 3D printer and a conveyer belt. With its conveyor-belt style print bed and 45° printing angle, this innovative belt printer allows you to print continuously, which makes printing long props in one-piece and batch printing possible. In addition, you can also print perfect unsupported overhangs with the printer. If you are running a 3D Print Farm to do mass production or if you are a cosplay enthusiast looking for a printer to print the costumes, the CR-30/3D PrintMill is definitely worth trying.
- Infinite-Z-axis for Endless Printing: Equipped with the rolling conveyor belt, the CR-30 enables you to print “infinitely” on the Z axis for large prints or production lines producing smaller parts, making it a highly productive mini-factory right on your desk.
- Rolling Conveyor Belt: The wear-resistant conveyor belt on the CR-30 features excellent layer adhesion. In addition, prints will fall off automatically when they reach the belt ends, making it a smoother workflow for you to print continuously.
- Stable Core-XY Structure: The stable and sturdy Core-XY precision structure with isosceles right triangle support gives you an extraordinary printing experience.
- Dual-gear Metal Extruder: High-quality dual-gear metal extruder, provides better grip and filament pushing force, allows for large filament spools, combined with the 45 degrees slanting nozzle, the CR-30 is capable of 200 hours of continuous printing.
- Exclusive 3DPrintMill Slicer: Specially designed slicer CrealityBelt is available for download. It prioritizes ease of use and thus makes it easier for you to explore this brand new belt printer.
|Printing Speed||30-60mm/s (recommended), ≤180mm/s|
|Power Supply Wattage||350W|
|Voltage||100V-120V / 200-240V, DC24V|
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: CR-30
- Weight: 20.50kg
- Dimensions: 68.50cm x 65.50cm x 30.20cm
- SKU: 125994